- Exhibition Square
- City Art Gallery
- King’s Manor, University of York
- Museum Gardens
- Multangular Tower
- Roman and Medieval wall
- St. Mary’s Abbey (ruins)
- Medieval Hospital (St. Leonard’s)
- York Minster Cathedral
- Dean's Gardens (Cathedral Gardens)
- Treasurer's House
- St William’s College
- Shambles, medieval street
- End of tour in front of the main entrance of York Cathedral.
York Minster (Cathedral)
Bootham Bar (access to the city wall)
Sector of the medieval city wall, with great views of the Cathedral and gardens
Monkbar, we leave the city wall
York Minster (from outside)
Barley Hall (medieval house)
York Castle Museum
River Ouse, riverside.
End of tour in the city centre.